I am a BACP registered and accredited Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist working in the City of London (Clerkenwell – EC1), with over 10 years’ experience practicing psychotherapy with clients coming from a wide range of backgrounds and presenting the most diverse of issues.
I have experience working both in Private Practice and in the NHS. Throughout my career I have also worked with different institutions and organisations, providing psychotherapy services to individuals and groups. My experience has helped me to develop a non-judgmental, empathic and flexible approach, learning from each client and adapting with each therapy.
I have worked in psychotherapy with clients and patients coming from many different countries and cultures, in different stages and circumstances of life and presenting a great variety of issues. Some of the difficulties I have helped clients with are:
Abuse; Addictions; Alcohol and Drug Abuse; Anxiety; Anger; Bereavement; Bipolar Affective Disorder; Depression; Dissociation; Eating Disorders; Family and Life Crisis; Flatness of Emotions; Low Self-Esteem; Mood Swings; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD); Panic Attacks; Phobias; Psychosexual Difficulties; Psychosomatic Symptoms; Relationship Difficulties; Violence and Abuse; Stress; Self-Harm; Trauma and Traumatic Events; Work Related Issues.
I see individual clients for psychotherapy and counselling in a quiet, secluded and comfortable consulting room in the City of London (EC1).
- MA in Psychoanalytic Studies (Tavistock/UEL – 2010)
- MA in Clinical Psychology and Psychosomatics (UniFil – 2006)
- BA-Training in Psychology/Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (UniFil – 2006)
- BA in Theology (South American Theological School – 2005)
- BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy): Registered Member MBACP (Accred) (Accredited Member N. 655550 – BACP Register: N. 22400). I work under the BACP Ethical Framework.
- BPS (British Psychological Society): MBPsS (Graduate Member N. 225811)
- BPC (British Psychoanalytic Council): Registered DIT (Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy) Therapist – DIT Roster
- In Brazil, I am accredited and licensed by the CFP (Conselho Federal de Psicologia – Brazilian Psychological Council – CRP 08/12288).
I am fully qualified, accredited and insured to practice psychotherapy and counselling in the UK.